BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aida50
SAS Employee

SAS Institute’s program for Data Analyst training

Do we really get the right skills? Not always. We need to have digital competencies in all roles.

What does digital mean in my field; what should I be able to?

To derive maximum advantage from analytics, big data and digitalization, it is not enough just to adopt new technologies; you also need to learn how to work in new ways.

Most IT, business and data staff are surprisingly open to using new data analytics tools to improve their performance.

SAS Institute’s program for Data Analyst training is unique. A program that combines analytical and business knowledge. The program is scheduled to start on 5 November 2018.

https://www.sas.com/da_dk/training/home/training-formats/analytics-value-training.html

If you want to learn more about the training program, join us at the info meeting in late August. For registration, please send an e-mail to saskurser@sas.com

Should you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out via mail or phone. You can reach me at aida.houssan@sas.com and +45 51 38 78 1 or Camilla Weichardt Talbro Camilla.Talbro@sas.com

Kind regards

Camilla Weichardt

Account Executive ▪ SAS Education

Government, Healthcare & Life Science

and

Aida Houssan

Account Executive ▪ SAS Education

Financial Services & Commercial

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation