BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KalleM
SAS Employee

sas_community_logo_white.png

Merry Christmas to all SAS Visual Analytics fans and I hope you all are doing very well.

Over the years I have done several tips & tricks presentations/demos, especially here in the Nordics. I have created a landing page here on communities.sas.com with my current launched tips & tricks videos, just follow this link: SAS VA Tips & Tricks Series

Here are the current available tips & tricks videos:

How to use custom images in Geographic Maps

In this video, we will look at how we can make Geographic Maps more interesting by replacing the standard bubbles with custom images.

Click here to view the video…

Simple steps to make your list table shine

Maybe you think the list table is a bit boring? In this video we will look at simple steps how to make your list table shine.

Tips & Tricks mini-series in four episodes: Why I love working with containers

Part 1 - Introduction to the basics of how to work with containers and how I use containers when designing reports and structuring report pages.

Part 2 - We will take a closer look into how I use containers and container techniques for better design and appearance.

Part 3 - We will look at how we can re-use containers (or page sections) to speed up report/dashboard development.

Part 4 - In this last episode I will inspire you by showing some of my design examples I’ve created over the years using containers.

New videos will be added, and I will announce them both on communities.sas.com and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/carl-olow-magnusson-116a445)

Enjoy and have fun!

Kalle

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation