A success when building a report is to not pack the report with ALL you want to express in one page. You as a reportbuilder should aim for helping the reader/user to understand the content and make it easy to navigate and use.
Here you got a few tips to build your webreport:
1. Try to limit the numbers of object for 2 to 6 objects.
2. Use whitespace to appeal more to your user and create an elegant look.
Illustrated with very much whitespace 😉
3. By aligning your objects to grid it makes the report look organized and well-prepared. It gives your report a sharper design and connects the objects.
Use the grid to help you.
4. Don't just use a object because you think it looks nice - all objects should be there for a reason.
5. And least but not last - listen to your users 🙂
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.