BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
89sankar
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Currently I am using SAS DI 4.21. I am planning to take certification on this. Can anyone help me with the materials or study guide to prepare for this exam? I have been using this tool for more than one year. Is the DI user guide is enough to prepare for this exam?

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If you are using DI Studio today, I think that you'll be fine by the user guide, combined with self practice based on the the certification outline. Be aware of that 4.21 is kinda old, so notice any new features in later releases coupled with the certification areas.

Data never sleeps
89sankar
Fluorite | Level 6

Ok Thanks

beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

The best place for you to start is to look at the materials we have posted on our certification website.  In particular, you should look at the Exam Study Aid tab for the DI exam.  Go to:  http://support.sas.com/certify/creds/did.html for the Data Integration Developer exam information.   Click on the Exam Study Aid tab and you will see a complete listing of all the testing objectives and the topics that are potentially covered on the exam.  There is also a set of sample exam questions.   Practical experience with the tools is also important so it sounds like you've been already working with that.

I hope this helps you.

Good luck to you in your studies.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation