BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Prudence
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello!

I am from the SAS community. For my training to certification, I can not download the ORION database which serves as a basic library for practical work during the e-course.

How to proceed to download it?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

@jfaruqui Are these files in the public domain for distribution? I think Programming 1 is, but not Programming 2. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Follow the instructions for SAS UE, if you're referring to the e-course. There are instructions and very small click here link that provides the program to set up the ORION database. If you're still having difficulty, search the Analytics U forum where this question has been answered multiple times. 

If you're not referring to the e-course please clarify your question.

jfaruqui
Obsidian | Level 7

well ... i'll attach the .sas files here for PRG1 and PRG2 ... you will need to save them somewhere in your "myfolders" folder and run them in studio ... but remember that your libref needs to reflect the folder where you are running the files from ..

i would suggest that you create a PRG1 and PRG2 folder in your "myfolders" folder and save the files accordingly .. then you can create the orion library with a libname statement LIBNAME ORION  "/folders/myfolders/PRG1"; (change to PRG2 when done studying PRG1)

All these paths are assuming that you are practicing with SAS Studio University Edition.

Hope this helped. 

jfaruqui
Obsidian | Level 7

Heres the other file

Reeza
Super User

@jfaruqui Are these files in the public domain for distribution? I think Programming 1 is, but not Programming 2. 

jfaruqui
Obsidian | Level 7

PRG2 is basically the same as PRG1 i think .. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

All of our Programming courses use the ORION libref. However, every course has a program that makes the data needed for the course. The Programming 2 data is NOT the same as that used in Programming 1.

cynthia

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation