BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
brianhoops1
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I'm getting started on my practice exam and ran into an issue when creating the initial library. The instructions are the following (I'm using SAS OnDemand for Academics):

brianhoops1_0-1700001706082.png

I entered the following to set up the library:

brianhoops1_1-1700001785380.png

The log came back that these both were successfully created.

When I entered in just a basic code to view the tables I received " The table "RESULTS.OUTPUT04" cannot be opened because it does not contain any columns," window within SAS. This was the code I ran. Am I missing something or did I enter something incorrectly? (Instructions are below)

brianhoops1_2-1700001943149.png

brianhoops1_3-1700002002491.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark2010
SAS Employee

When you first access the eLearning that contains the practice exam, there is a section titled "Access SAS and Set Up Files for the Practice Exam (Required). Under there, there are links for ODA

Mark2010_0-1700009878535.png

Follow these and you should be all set.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Does the SAS log show any errors or warnings? If there are no errors then the SAS log will also tell you how many rows it could read from table cert.input04.

Run below code to list what tables are available under libref cert with how many variables and observations.

proc contents data=cert._all_;
run;quit;
brianhoops1
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks for the follow up. I ran the code and under Log I received " ERROR: Libref CERT is not assigned."
Mark2010
SAS Employee

When you first access the eLearning that contains the practice exam, there is a section titled "Access SAS and Set Up Files for the Practice Exam (Required). Under there, there are links for ODA

Mark2010_0-1700009878535.png

Follow these and you should be all set.

Mark2010
SAS Employee
I think you missed an important setup step. Before going into the practice exam itself, there is a page about setting up the data in ODA. You will need to upload and run some files that are part of a zip for that comes with the exam. This should populate the need input data sets.
wxzhai
Obsidian | Level 7

there is a program you need to unzip and execute. All the folder and datasets for practice will be there. 

wxzhai
Obsidian | Level 7

should be like this. I'm also using on demand. and attended the exam 2 weeks ago.

wxzhai_0-1700012158907.png

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation