BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
paulkaefer
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Are there Certification badges for the SAS Communities forum? If not, would there be benefit to having them? I think it could be nice to see what certification(s) people who answer questions have.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @paulkaefer,

I think there are no badges available in the communities, but you can always give a look in the official directory of SAS professionals or LinkedIn 🙂

While on one hand I think that experience and good answers prevail over an specific certification, I agree with you that this option it would be a good to have, since it would allow to give some basic proffesional background from your peers.

I would suggest you to include this idea in the SAS Ballot ideas! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

I am not afraid to say that I have no certifications.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @paulkaefer,

I think there are no badges available in the communities, but you can always give a look in the official directory of SAS professionals or LinkedIn 🙂

While on one hand I think that experience and good answers prevail over an specific certification, I agree with you that this option it would be a good to have, since it would allow to give some basic proffesional background from your peers.

I would suggest you to include this idea in the SAS Ballot ideas! 🙂

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @paulkaefer, we like that idea too and have been waiting for a tweak in our platform that would make it feasible. Meanwhile, as @JuanS_OCS said, suggest it via the SASware Ballot and encourage others to upvote it.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

paulkaefer
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Thank you @JuanS_OCS and @BeverlyBrown. I've submitted the idea here.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Just saw and added my kudo +1 🙂

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 in conversation