BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ysyeda
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

i was preparing certification for Clinical Trail Programming Accelerated Version, can anybody tell me where do i  get material and any good website to practice questions.

Yasmin Syeda
3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

The certification site lists the courses that are useful.

https://support.sas.com/certify/creds/ct.html#s1=3

If you don't want to take the courses you can buy the course notes for $100/course, see the SAS bookstore. 

The advanced certification guide would have everything you need here, minus the report writing essentials course. For that I'd get papers from Lexjansen.com once I looked up the topics covered in the course. 

Above all, practice is what's going to get you there. Reviewing papers from Lexjansen.com from companies that hire clinical programmers isn't a bad idea either. 

Good Luck!

EDIT: the first programming and stats course are free from SAS, http://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/

If you're in the Advanced stream you probably have the programming 1/2 courses topics covered.

SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8
Hi, can you please tell me what accelerated version means?

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
Reeza
Super User

Accelerated assumes you have the Base SAS certification and the exam has less questions with a corresponding shorter time limit. 

I've tried to highlight the differences below.

Normal:

Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 exam. This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE. 

• 95-100 multiple-choice and short-answer questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass) 
  • 3 hours to complete exam 
  • Use exam ID A00-280; required when registering with Pearson VUE.

Accelerated:

Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 exam. This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE. 

• 70-75 multiple-choice and short-answer questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass) 
  • 2 hours to complete exam 
  • Use exam ID A00-281; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
  • Candidate must hold the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 credential to take this exam. Otherwise, candidate should take the A00-280 exam.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation