BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Take advantage of back-to-school savings and get SAS certified.  For a limited time, SAS is extending its academic discount on SAS certification exam attempts to nearly all exam takers.  You can take an exam between September 1 and October 15, 2017 and SAVE 50%!  What are you waiting for?  Learn more.

2 REPLIES 2
Aamir
Calcite | Level 5

This promotion is fake. I registered for the SAS exam and paid 50% of the price. After a couple of days, I received an email from pearson vue that the exam has been cancelled and my money will be returned. I chatted with a live agent and he explained that the exam has been cancelled by their team as the promotion is no longer valid and whosoever registered with that promotion will not be able to write the exam. It was a very bad experience. Not expected from SAS. If they are promoting a promotion, then it should be entertained. 

beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

We are truly sorry that you had a bad experience.  However, the promotion is not fake. It is a real promotion and the last day of the promotion is October 15th, 2017.  Any exam reschedules are only allowed within the time limits of the promotion which is October 15, 2017.  We have recently learned that there were a few candidates who booked exams for the October 15th date that were cancelled in error.  Each of those candidates is being contacted today and will be accomodated in accordance with the promotional offering.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at certification@sas.com.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation