BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bluemountains
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I live in UK, and i am unable to access SAS practice exam due to country restriction. Can anyone help me where to get practice test exams? I am aware of sas-exam.com site. 

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Have you purchased or accessed the SAS Certification Prep Guide?

Its very helpful. 

Though there are a few test banks out there not are reputable enough that I'd recommend them. 

I wasn't aware of any location restrictions for SAS materials so you may need to be more specific with the issues your encountering. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Have you purchased or accessed the SAS Certification Prep Guide?

Its very helpful. 

Though there are a few test banks out there not are reputable enough that I'd recommend them. 

I wasn't aware of any location restrictions for SAS materials so you may need to be more specific with the issues your encountering. 

beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

The SAS Certification Prep Guide is an excellent book with lots of practice questions at the end of each lesson and module so I would recommend it as a good tool to help in your studies.  However, you can get a valid practice exam from SAS.  You will need to contact the SAS Country Office in the UK.  Please visit:  http://www.sas.com/en_gb/training/home.html#get-certified

At the top of the web page is the SAS Country Office phone number for the UK along with a "Contact Us" link.   If you contact the staff in the UK, they will be able to help you obtain a practice exam for the BASE certification.  You can do this in addition to getting the SAS Certification Prep Guide.  

I hope this helps and best of luck to you in your studies and in taking the exam.

Becky

ysyeda
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I was preparing for Base Sas certification, but i don't know where should i start like i need to do practical or i need to do certification dump on google can u please sugguest what i do

Yasmin Syeda
Reeza
Super User

@ysyeda Please post as a new question. To get the best recommendations, you should highlight what your current experience is? 

If you're absolutely new to SAS then make sure to have completed the first course (Programming 1), review the SAS Base Certification Guide and that should be enough to pass the first exam. If you don't have work experience programming, I would recommend several months of using SAS as an analytical tool from start to finish before you try the exam. 

Good Luck!

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Here are the links for purchasing the Practice Exams in the UK:

Base Programmer exam: https://support.sas.com/edu/schedules.html?ctry=gb&id=851

Advanced Programmer exam: https://support.sas.com/edu/schedules.html?ctry=gb&id=449

The country offices should be able to take an order over the phone for the exams, but you can also use the "Add to Cart" button from the above web sites.

cynthia

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation