BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
balraj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Community,

I've attended my BASE SAS Certification course online and now would like to clarify few doubts regarding certification exam:

1. What are the important topics that are to be concentrated more?
  2. Does each question carries same marks?
  3. What type of question would be asked like MCQ, One word answer etc., ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

1. There are several different versions of the exam, and they are naturally slightly different. So you should use the overall description of the exam to figure out what to study.

2. Yes

3. MCQ

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

1. There are several different versions of the exam, and they are naturally slightly different. So you should use the overall description of the exam to figure out what to study.

2. Yes

3. MCQ

Data never sleeps
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

The best place for you to start your review to study for the BASE Programmer credential is to go to our web site. 

Go to:  http://support.sas.com/certify/.

Select the BASE Programmer credential and then you will see a page that has all the details you need to know about the exam including the exam requirements, passing score and how to register for the exam.  To see all the topics and content covered on the exam, look at the Exam Study-Aid tab.  All of the testing objectives are listed there. 

I hope this helps and good luck to you with your studies.

thisisneeraj
Fluorite | Level 6
Most of the questions are good and could be solved.. I found questions relates to single trailing, double trailing,_n_,_error_ concepts.. They were really quite tricky and tough

Connect to me by personal message , i will like to guide you happily.. All the best.
balraj
Quartz | Level 8
I've cleared my Base SAS Certification. Thank you So much for all the Support and sharing your thoughts 🙂

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation