BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8

Is there anyone here like me looking for a companion to prepare for the Base SAS Certification with a Certification Preparation Guide and University Edition in hand?

2 REPLIES 2
nehasas
Calcite | Level 5

I just bought the prep guide and will start studying.

SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8
Okay! Hello, Neha! I'm from Hyderabad. I just got to know that you're a full time worker. I'm a pharmacy graduate, I joined in a SAS Authorised Training Centre (SATC) for classes, but classes don't really work for me, even at my college . So after one year of struggle, I bought this book. I also installed SAS University Edition to practice the coding. Did you download the sample data from the website? Just wanted some company to feel the urge to move ahead. May I know your academic background? And I wanted to send you a direct message if you're fine with that.
Thanks, Neha 🙂

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation