BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kpr
Calcite | Level 5 Kpr
Calcite | Level 5
Hi I have completed my base sas recently now I'm looking forward to complete the advance sas certification can any one please tell me from where I could get the material online and also to practice exam and how long it will take to practice for good result. Thank you
9 REPLIES 9
Kpr
Calcite | Level 5 Kpr
Calcite | Level 5

Reeza
Super User

SAS certification guide via Amazon. 

Kpr
Calcite | Level 5 Kpr
Calcite | Level 5
Material which I can download anything like that
Reeza
Super User

Do you mean digital/e-books? 

For digital check your library or Safari Tech books, some libraries have a digital subscription to Safari Tech Books. 

Kpr
Calcite | Level 5 Kpr
Calcite | Level 5
Ok thank you
Kpr
Calcite | Level 5 Kpr
Calcite | Level 5

beccagre
SAS Moderator

Congratulations on getting your SAS Certified Base Programmer!   I would suggest going to the SAS Certification Website and looking at the information posted about the Advanced Programmer exam.   Here is the link:  http://support.sas.com/certify/creds/ap.html

Under the "Exam Preparation" tab, you will see information about the available training, a link to information about the prep guide and links to sample exam questions and a practice exam.  I believe this will be a good start. 

As far as studying goes, everyone is a little different but a good rule of thumb is to be able to work through the sample quiz questions in each chapter of the prep guide without assistance.  You will have to work at your own pace and what is comfortable for your personal schedule. 

Good luck to you and I hope this helps.

RahulG
Barite | Level 11

There are free sas tutorials available, you can also refer that.

http://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/#s1=4

Reeza
Super User

@RahulG Those mostly cover base certification. 

@Kpr Are you willing to pay for any resources? I would recommend at least the SAS course notes for the recommended courses. You can get those for $100USD. 

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation