BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
moorsd
Obsidian | Level 7

I'm not sure this is posted in the right location but here goes..

Yesterday I got issued with my Acclaim Badges for SAS Certified Platform Administrator and Advanced Programmer. However I have a few outstanding.

Does anyone know if these are being issued in batches? It seems odd to get issued with a couple but not all?

Is anyone else waiting on the Acclaim badges for any SAS Certification they have completed? Have you received some but not all.

Just wondering what the general SAS community thinks or knows anything about this?

Thanks

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for your question.  As all historical data is being processed by Acclaim, emails are still being sent out for badging.  There are separate emails for each credential you hold.  You should receive an email within 96 hours.  If you have NOT received your information by April 5th, please let us know.  If you have any further questions, please email us directly at:  certification@sas.com.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for your question.  As all historical data is being processed by Acclaim, emails are still being sent out for badging.  There are separate emails for each credential you hold.  You should receive an email within 96 hours.  If you have NOT received your information by April 5th, please let us know.  If you have any further questions, please email us directly at:  certification@sas.com.

Thank you!

moorsd
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

regards

David

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation