BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
beccagre
SAS Moderator

The most frequently asked question we receive in SAS Global Certification is: How do I best prepare to take an exam?   There is not one right way to prepare to challenge one of our exams but there are some recommended tips you can follow.  Check out Matt Scicchitano's recent blog in the SAS Learning Post to see his top tips for preparation options, steps and recommendations that should help to improve your chances for success.

1 REPLY 1
AndrewHowell

I have repeatedly offered the following advice when asked about preparing for SAS Certification exams:

• Each exam has recommended SAS training courses.
  • You may or may not elect to undertake the SAS training
  • Regardless, use the SAS training course agenda as a "shopping list" of knowledge required.
  • If you can tick most of the items on the list, you probably have acquired the knowledge to pass the Certification exam.
  • If not, then you now have a list of what to skill up on - whether that be done by undertaking the training, self-study, or hands-on experience.
  • (And, yes, my SAS experience includes as a SAS trainer, so my plan of attack is biased..)

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation