BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
lawrencewang
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, first time user on this forum. I've signed up for the free Data Science Academy and would like to use the Virtual Lab to look and try out the data and code in the course curriculum. However, I'm completely missing the link to the virtual lab.

lawrencewang_0-1585888824221.png

Is the virtual lab available for me at all? I've tried using IE, Opera, and Chrome so it's not a browser issue. I've scoured everywhere for a link to the Virtual Lab, but no luck. Can I please get some help on this? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MortenLoberg
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Did you read the documentation for the lab reservation system, because this is mandatory to read before using...

Best regards,

Morten L. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

Hi LawernceWang, 

I'm not sure why you are not seeing the reservation system. Please reach out to our technical support by selecting Need Help? on the right pane.  

best, 

theresa

MortenLoberg
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Did you read the documentation for the lab reservation system, because this is mandatory to read before using...

Best regards,

Morten L. 

lawrencewang
Calcite | Level 5

Well the good news is its working for me now. I had read the documentation on multiple occasions without it working, but this time it let me go through with the lab reservation system. 

Thank you for the help.

elnemesisdivina
Calcite | Level 5

would you mind to explain how do you solve this I'm same situation, I don't see anywhere the lab reservation link or anything else.

thanks

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Note the Virtual Lab Reservation System pane on the right side of the screen:

Cynthia_sas_0-1585969012646.png

The ability to make reservations is initially locked until you click the link "read the documentation" which I've highlighted with the red arrow. After you read the documentation, the Reservation System will be unlocked and you can make reservations to use the Virtual Lab.

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

elnemesisdivina
Calcite | Level 5

nevermind this works for me!