BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

I created a Data Job for a case study today in DataFlux and saved the output as a sas data set. The job ran without issue, according to the log, and the new sas file was created.

When I clicked on  home and then the Data riser bar to verify......the dataset I had just created was not there??

How is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Thanks for posting screen shots. We've asked the instructors who wrote the Case Studies in Module 2 for feedback on your question. Stay tuned for a response.

Meanwhile, you might review the solution for the Case Study you're doing -- to see one possible solution.

Cynthia
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

Hi CLW1964,

It is probably a REFRESH issue -- I see this behavior in EG too. The REFRESH button is up on the Toolbar (the one with the two blue curved arrows). Please give that a try.  Alternatively when you exit DM Studio and come back, the Data pane should refreshed. 

-theresa

CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Teresa, I will check it out next time I go back to review in that module.

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation