BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
royalito85
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I have a guess with the practice "registering SAS table metadata". In the step three, the exercise require register four tables from DIFT SAS library. I did this exercise but in the last step when I check the location of this table I dont get the especified path give in the guide, it supposed that this tables must be register in the DIFT Orion Source Tables Library buy I can not modify this and the tables were register in DIFT SAS library. I follow the solution but the result is the same.

Can I have other clue?. I appreciate the collaboration.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In order to ask the instructors to help, we need very specific information I have filled in the information that I know:
1) Name of Module: Data Curation (this is a guess because the DIFT library is used in the Data Curation package of classes)
2) Exact full title of Class:
3) Lesson # inside Class:
4) Section # inside Lesson:
5) Title of Demo, Exercise or Activity:
6) Did you perform ALL the previous exercises or demos before this one?
(The class has exercises that build on each other. A folder that you set up in Lesson 1 may be used in Lesson 2 or Lesson 3 -- so if you skip over the work in Lesson 1, you will NOT find the objects you need)
7) In Data Integration Studio, what was the version number showing at the upper left hand corner of the window? 4.902 or 4.903?
😎 Did you receive any error messages?
9) Description of issue: ...when i check the location of this table (please specify the table name) I don't get the specified path given in the guide.

Thanks, in advance for providing this detailed information. We cannot check what package you're working in based on your Forum nickname. If you want direct help on this issue, please send the answers to the above questions to edusubscriptionservices@sas.com

Cynthia