BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
melissagodfrey
Fluorite | Level 6

hi there i am in session 1 attempting to do the activity. it requires us to open a folder from the activity folder, however i am unsure where to find this? can you please help me?

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Make sure to follow the setup instructions. You had to download a file and run programs to create the data for you. 

Did you complete that step? If so, the data/activities are in the folder you downloaded.

If not, please go several steps back and make sure you do the required setup steps.

@melissagodfrey wrote:

hi there i am in session 1 attempting to do the activity. it requires us to open a folder from the activity folder, however i am unsure where to find this? can you please help me?

melissagodfrey
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi there I followed all instructions and did not miss any. I am only in lesson1 essentials: the first activity (Understanding SAS Syntax). There was not indication to download any data. However the activity at the top mentions "Open p101a03.sas from the activities folder and perform the following tasks". Can you please advise?
PremS
Obsidian | Level 7

Before getting into Lesson 1: Essentials, there is a lesson called Course Overview and Data Setup (REQUIRED).  Have you gone through that lesson?  The very last part of it is called Setting Up Your Practice Files (REQUIRED).

melissagodfrey
Fluorite | Level 6
wonderful! I apologize i had clicked the link and nothing popped up which made me think it saved the files for me! I appreciate your help.
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

Hi @melissagodfrey, did everything work out for you?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation