BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
melissagodfrey
Fluorite | Level 6

I am very confused as to what just happened. I reset the SAS session, and now it is not allowing me to freely type in the code box. I am attempting to write code and it will not let me advance spaces. I also tried copy and pasting filename pathways into the code box and it will not allow me to paste them. The code box pops up symbols 0 next to the lines when i attempt to write code?

I have closed the program and reopened by programs (f4), i have also signed out of studio and signed back in an attempt to autocorrect the system, however it is not working. How can i reset the settings to be normal to allow me to write code?

thanks

melissa

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
Have you restarted the VM itself and your browser? If all else, fails, restart your entire machine.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation