BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sunilreddy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am getting below error  while running stored process

1) Using STPEND system defined macro, but am not getting any issues with this macro in other stored process reports

3052 +%STPEND;

MPRINT(STPEND): options nonotes;

MPRINT(STPEND): ods _ALL_ close;

MPRINT(STPEND): proc display c=sashelp.stputil.package1.scl;

MPRINT(STPEND): run;

ERROR: The result package could not be created. The error encountered was: ERROR: No files were added to the package because the STP work directory

(/opt/app/SAS/work/SAS_work87D2000036D6_esessux0015/SAS_work8E07000036D6_esessux0015/7e539000-ab52-11e1-8001-313430333831/) is

MPRINT(STPEND): options NOTES;

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You really should open a track with Tech Support on this issue. Without knowing a LOT more about your configuration and your stored process and the metadata and parameters, it is impossible to help.

To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia

ethamer
Calcite | Level 5

I am getting the same error. Have you resolved this issue?

sunilreddy
Fluorite | Level 6

Not yet resolved for me

Dorota_Jarosz
Obsidian | Level 7

Even though it looks like a non-Windows system, the path to the STP directory is awfully long (121 characters):

(/opt/app/SAS/work/SAS_work87D2000036D6_esessux0015/SAS_work8E07000036D6_esessux0015/7e539000-ab52-11e1-8001-313430333831/)

I know for a fact that copying SAS software depot into Myfiles directory or into Desktop, causes PC SAS installation process to fail. I don't know how your STP directory gets assigned and whether this is relevant at all in your case, but if you have any input into this assignment, try shortening this path.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation