BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BCNAV
Quartz | Level 8

Is there a way to turn off the SAS Report that automatically is populated on running ODS?

I have the following:

ods listing close;
ods html close;
goptions device=actximg;
ods excel file="\\NCRFP4\TAF\Traffic Analysis\Major New Analysis Projects\Rebate Analysis\Raw Data by Fee\Amount by Fee.xlsx";
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="TERM" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_TERM noobs; run;
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="ENR" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_ENR noobs; run;
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="OVR" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_OVR noobs; run;
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="NAT" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_NAT noobs; run;
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="ICOMM" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_ICOMM noobs; run;
ods excel options(start_at="1,1" sheet_name="DAILY" sheet_interval="table" embedded_titles='no');
proc print data=EGTASK.REBATE_RAW_DAILY noobs; run;
ods excel close;

All runs fine, but I get SAS Report - Output to Excel ouput created in  my EG window. Only the Excel is needed. Is there an option to suppress the report but not the Excel write?  thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

ODS NORESULTS;

will prevent sending output to the results window.

BCNAV
Quartz | Level 8

thanks...I had tried that. It turns off both the listing report as well as the display of the Excel file on the screen (it is written fine though). I wsa hoping to keep the Excel file as a display item without the SAS Listing Report. Seems like this can't be done.

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Try

ods listing select none;

ods listing select all;

PG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation