BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Matyas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I would like to add table with document information and with title to header (and to footer) of generated RTF document.

It should look like this,
Screenshot from 2018-06-23 12-50-39.png

where the table is in header of RTF document.

How do I achieve this?
Thank you for any advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I don't quite understand from your description what you mean by "add table with document information and with title to header". You also mentioned a footer, but didn't show a footer or footnote text.

Do you mean something like this:

Table_Header_rtf.png

It was all accomplished with SAS TITLE statements, ODS ESCAPECHAR (for the solid line and Page X of Y) and style overrides plus macro variables for the Protocol and date information -- I used the Journal style just because a lot of reports like this are in Journal style.

Here's the code that produced this output:

table_header_code_rtf.png

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I don't quite understand from your description what you mean by "add table with document information and with title to header". You also mentioned a footer, but didn't show a footer or footnote text.

Do you mean something like this:

Table_Header_rtf.png

It was all accomplished with SAS TITLE statements, ODS ESCAPECHAR (for the solid line and Page X of Y) and style overrides plus macro variables for the Protocol and date information -- I used the Journal style just because a lot of reports like this are in Journal style.

Here's the code that produced this output:

table_header_code_rtf.png

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

Matyas
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you, thats exactly what I wanted to achieve ...

pau13rown
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

to add a footnote to the table you could use:

compute after ;
    line @1 " .... footnote ....";
  endcomp;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation