BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kansas
Calcite | Level 5
Hi ,
I'm using ODS PDF and ODS layout to create a pdf file containing multiple graphs per page.
I want to create one bookmark per page (per layout).
I googled my problem and found out that using proc documemt/ODS document, you can clean the unwanted bookmarks.
But my problem is i couldnt find a method to make it work with ODS layout. ( i have used ods region in my code)

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
ODS LAYOUT is still "pre-production" at this point. So how to implement ODS DOCUMENT with ODS LAYOUT in order to customize the bookmarks is probably something you'd want to address with Tech Support -- to find out whether the capability is even possible at this point or planned for when LAYOUT is production.

cynthia
kansas
Calcite | Level 5
thanks alot Cynthia.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation