BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jackie418
Calcite | Level 5
I am submitting the following program to create an editable graph. It creates an sge file but when I open it, it is empty. The accompanying png file is normal. It only seems to work if I get rid of the predpplot statement. However that doesn't give me the graph I want. Any help is appreciated.

ods listing sge=on;
ods graphics on;
proc probit data=all ln plots=all;
where group = "Site";
model Mortality/trials = tpah / d=gompertz lackfit;
predpplot noconf nogrid VREF(intersect)= 0.217 0.244 0.281 VREFLABELS=('85% UTL' '90% UTL' '95% UTL');
run;
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You might want to post this in the ODS Graphics forum. I am not sure about the support for the PROBIT procedure and ODS Graphics, but the forum dedicated to ODS GRAPHICS is monitored by the folks who do know the answer.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation