BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sudhakar_A
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I am creating the RTF output using ODS RTF, I want to print the title and footnote in the Body part of the RTF file, so i am using Bodytitle option, but i cant able to print the pagenumber in "Page x of y" format in the title.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Sudhakar
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Please refer to the documentation for an explanation of this behavior:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/odsug/61723/HTML/default/a002233270.htm#a003176447

The fix is to NOT use the BODYTITLE option, as it says in the doc:
"You can use the PAGEOF function in the TITLE and FOOTNOTE statements. However, if the BODYTITLE option is also specified with the ODS RTF statement, the "page of" information is not written as expected because the BODYTITLE option removes the titles and footnotes from the header and footer sections of the RTF file. If the desired location of the page numbering is in the title or the footnote, remove the BODYTITLE option."

cynthia
Sudhakar_A
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you for the effort, But i dont want to put the title and foot note in the Header section of the RTf file because i need to append all the table outputs and i have to create a TOC for that.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation