BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mduarte
Quartz | Level 8

It seems in the following code, that once I add ods regions, bookmarks no longer function (they are generated, but clicking on them does not change my location in the pdf document).  Can anyone else replicate this problem and is there something I need to do for bookmarks to work (note I have all column spans = 2 but this won't be the case in the real document).

Thanks.

title 'Analysis of consumer complaints';
ods pdf file="c:\temp\complaintanalysis.pdf";

ods layout gridded columns=2 column_gutter=0;
ods region column_span=2 style={just=left};
proc freq data=sashelp.cars;
	tables type*origin;
run;

proc sgplot data=sashelp.cars;
	vbar type;
run;

proc odslist;
   item;
       list;
         item "Checking bookmarks work" ;
      end;
   end;
run;

ods layout end;
ods pdf close;
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is behavior that you should report to Tech Support and see if the bookmarks are working as designed. I see what you describe, without ODS LAYOUT/REGION statements, the bookmarks navigate correctly, but with ODS LAYOUT/REGION statements, the bookmarks only go to the top of the first page -- even for output that is on page 2. This needs to be investigated and possibly reported to one of the developers.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation