BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
annypanny
Quartz | Level 8

suppose I have a collection name:

order 238-41(BLK) and

other collection as: order 235-237(BLK).

How can I check that these collection time range touches the year 2040. If the time range touches year 2040, the given collection will be picked automatically.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@annypanny wrote:

suppose I have a collection name:

order 238-41(BLK) and

other collection as: order 235-237(BLK).

How can I check that these collection time range touches the year 2040. If the time range touches year 2040, the given collection will be picked automatically.

What does it mean that "time range touches year 2040"? How does this relate to the collection name?

--
Paige Miller
annypanny
Quartz | Level 8

I want to pick a collection name from a given collection table, if any collection's time range meets the year 2040 then it will be picked automatically. The full question is here:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Programming/how-to-pick-a-collection-s-name-if-its-time-range-mee...

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Please do not double-post the same question

--
Paige Miller
annypanny
Quartz | Level 8

pardon, it was one of the part of that question not actually as same but I will keep this in mind next time.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation