BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
merahilyana
Fluorite | Level 6

why i cannot click the REPORT REPOSITORY in publish?

Capture.JPG

what i should do?? can help me..

8 REPLIES 8
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @merahilyana 

I think its due to permissions on your user ID. Can you please follow the steps given in the KB link -> http://support.sas.com/kb/40/608.html ?

Thanks!

merahilyana
Fluorite | Level 6
thnk you
merahilyana
Fluorite | Level 6
but i already do step KB link but also cannot click on that report repository.
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Is your ID part of WRS Roles or not in SMC?
merahilyana
Fluorite | Level 6
where i can see my ID Part
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

You will have to login to SAS Management console or ask your site admin to do it for you. Apart from the steps mentioned in the KB link earlier, there are few predefined roles for WRS. You can learn more about them on this link:

https://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=bicdc&cdcVersion=9.4&docsetId=biwaag&docsetTarget=n0fy6mpdivud0...

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Does your environment has WRS Installed and configured?

Report Repository publishes the report to a report repository that is accessed by SAS Web Report Studio. After the report is published to a repository, you can open the report in SAS Web Report Studio. If you have access to more than one SAS Web Report Studio session, then you can select the session that you want to use from the drop-down list. If you have access to only one SAS Web Report Studio session, then the drop-down list is not displayed.

Note: If you do not have access to any SAS Web Report Studio sessions, then the Report Repository option is disabled.

Using the KB link and predefined roles you can get apt. access to WRS. However if it isn't installed at your site, Don't think this option will be enabled.

Thanks!
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

What is the Result Format of the content you are trying to publish. It must be SAS Report. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation