BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vinpres
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi to all,

Kindly, can any one tell me how to unschedule a given flow from SAS Management Console?

I have created new Flow with SAS Management Console and scheduled it.

Moreover, after I scheduled it, the Flow appear in the SAS Flow Manager/Process Manager in order to I see it when the execution start.

But, now I want unschedule the Flow from the SAS Management Console and not see it in the SAS Flow Manager/Process Manager.

How to do this?

thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Please find the steps here to Unschedule Flows 

vinpres
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Anand_V 

I have already read the documentation that you linked me.

In particular the documentation say as follow:

"To unschedule a flow, select the flow and select Unschedule Flow from the pop-up menu, the toolbar, or the Actions menu."

But when I select the flow in the SAS Management Console nothing happen and no pop-up menù appear.

Also for toolbar and Action menù there is not nothing related to "Unschedule"  word.

Thanks

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
If you right click on the flow, do you see "Unschedule Flow" option? Does that work for you?
vinpres
Fluorite | Level 6

@Anand_V

If I right click on the flow, I do not see "Unschedule Flow" option.

Does not work for me.

I see only Schedule Flow and other option but I do not see "Unschedule Flow" option

SASKiwi
PROC Star

If you are scheduling using the LSF / Platform Process Manager scheduler in SMC you can also unschedule in LSF Flow Manager. 

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
What ID are you using? Does it have all the capabilities assigned for schedule manager?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation