BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Matty21
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, please i need help with my sas installation. I was able to install sas the first time, then i uninstall it with the hope of starting all over again. Now sas is installed again but i cant lauch sas enterprise guide or sas miner. In my second installation, i could tell that some stages i went through in the first instance was skipped. Instead of selecting all the features i wanted, they were already selected and the installation process was not as detailed as the first one. I have uninstaaled and re-install several times to no avail. I would appreciate any help i can get on this problem. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Does your SAS software depot contain a standalone installation for EG? Look in a folder called standalone_installs.

JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
I assume you are using a standalone workstation installation.
Have you seen the installation documentation for workstation deployment: https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/emag/15.2/n133q9hjvblqi6n1ph2e9w84mojj.htm ?
If needed you can change the version on the top of the page. Is there something that does not work for you when following these guidelines?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation