BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
oupavo
Calcite | Level 5

I am having an issue with the text direction in SAS Studio. The interface is appearing from right-to-left, 

I am using SAS OnDemand for Academics.

Could you please provide some guidance on how I can resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate your help.

oupavo_0-1680493876953.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried the usual things like closing your internet browser and reopening it and trying a different browser to see if the behaviour corrects itself?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried the usual things like closing your internet browser and reopening it and trying a different browser to see if the behaviour corrects itself?

oupavo
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your help SAS worked perfectly in the Microsoft browser, but unfortunately, it did not work in Chrome.Thank you again

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation