BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cmurugesan
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

New to SAS report world, After logged into SAS Visual analytics UI, I am able to see "Report Designer", "Data Preparation" but missing "Data explorer" is it something with privilege/permission Or I need to set up anything for Dashboard display

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Check that you have the roles Visual Analytics: Data Building and possibly Visual Analytics: Data Administrators allocated to your user name as set up in SAS Management Console.

cmurugesan
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks a lot for your response! Let me check that
cmurugesan
Fluorite | Level 6

my roles aremy roles are

I have the above roles but when I check the reporting site. is there anything else I need to check?

image.png

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Hmm, not sure what is going on here. I don't even see your Report Viewer button even though you have that role. I would check with your SAS administrator on this one. It is possibly a case of conflicting metadata permissions.

cmurugesan
Fluorite | Level 6

Sure. i will check and update..thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation