BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
WyattLucas
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all. I plan on pursuing a career using SAS- either working for the government or a pharmaceutical company. I know some R and Python but I prefer SAS. I have been teaching myself for the past 4 months. I am going to get a few SAS certifications and enroll in an online MS Data Analytics program in a few months. I have pretty much all the recommenced SAS books.

I am looking for someone that has real life experience working with SAS. Someone to help guide me through the best and most efficient ways to learn SAS. The best books to use. How to get more practice. And general career advice. I am not looking for anyone to check my code. I understand everyone is busy so we would only have to talk once a week or so through email.

Please message me if you want to help. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi! I’m happy to help - given its Christmas Day I won’t be able to chat for a few days but message me and we can chat. For what it’s worth I’ve been using SAS for over 9 years, have presented at Global forum and other user groups / conferences, sit on the Executive for two local user groups, have mentored a number of new analysts / students and am pretty much self taught 🙂 Oh and I work in Healthcare so we can chat about that as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Chris
Has my article or post helped? Please mark as Solution or Like the article!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation