BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nurul_Faqihah
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I'm new to SAS. I tried to share file with my friends just like how the tutorial showed. However i can't share it because my friend email or not listed. How can I solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

By SAS Drive, it sounds like you might be using SAS Drive on  SAS Viya for Learners as an academic user. Some features of SAS Viya, such as autotuning and sharing files are disabled on the Viya for Learners server. These features will be available in a full SAS Viya install. Every student on the Viya for Learners server is assigned to a unique tenant or server because this helps improve performance and response time for all the students in a class -- when they're all on the same server, there can be performance issues. If each student gets assigned to a different server, the load is distributed across multiple servers for a class.

In order to share files, the best thing that we recommend is that you create and do a Print to PDF for your report and then share the PDF with your professor or fellow student.

Cynthia

Nurul_Faqihah
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you so much for your reply! You help me a lot with the solution. Thank you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation