BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DMV
Calcite | Level 5 DMV
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I'm sent three messages inquiring the price of subscription and the package options through SAS main webpage "Contact Us" or "Request Pricing" since last week but never got their responses. Wonder how did you get the quote? Do I have to call the phone numbers listed on their website? I'm surprised that SAS's customer service doesn't check emails everyday.

2 REPLIES 2
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ

If you are looking for training, start at https://learn.sas.com.  The Programs menu at the top has links for Learning Subscriptions, Certification, Free Training, Books, etc. You can purchase training from there. If you're looking for information on buying SAS Software, start at How to Buy SAS Software. I hope this helps.

Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
DMV
Calcite | Level 5 DMV
Calcite | Level 5

Thank  you. I need to get a price for SAS and have used the contact method on SAS website.

SAS INNOVATE 2024

Innovate_SAS_Blue.png

Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.

If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website. 

Register now!

From SAS Users blog
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
5 Steps to Your First Analytics Project Using SAS

For SAS newbies, this video is a great way to get started. James Harroun walks through the process using SAS Studio for SAS OnDemand for Academics, but the same steps apply to any analytics project.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation