BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
StudentDawn
Calcite | Level 5

I downloaded SAS University edition and it only allows me to access the SAS studio interface. I would like to be able to use the base windowing interface to follow with my class. How can I access that interface University edition?

2 REPLIES 2
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
In my experience, SAS Studio is the only interface to be used with SAS University Edition.
Reeza
Super User

You can't. The primary difference between learning in SAS Studio vs BASE is the paths and linking through the myfolders folder but beyond that, the remainder of the code and processes should be the same. If you're having issue with a specific topic, you can inquire about that topic. 

If you're taking the course through your class they may have the full version available for you to work with for free or a low cost. The installation isn't painless IMO, it's an Enterprise Software application and most companies have professional staff that handle the installation though. At the same time, it's not that hard, but not trivial by any means.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation