BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
K_W
Fluorite | Level 6 K_W
Fluorite | Level 6

I downloaded the JRE 1.8.0_45 as instructed by the SAS configuration for running enterprise miner: (https://support.sas.com/ondemand/emConfig.html). I'm running an on-demand version of EM on google chrome. The display is way too small and the text is almost unreadable with some of the windows not scaled correctly. I have not idea how to adjust this. I have tried using my display settings and that helps with seeing the small text but does not correct for the window.  Notice the expression text box at the top of this view in the attached image myview1. Also, table cases/records are stacked and cut off part of the text making it impossible to create an expression for a formula.Myview.JPGmyview3.JPGmyview4.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @K_W 

This KB link has some workarounds that you can try.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @K_W 

This KB link has some workarounds that you can try.

Thanks!

K_W
Fluorite | Level 6 K_W
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank so much!!!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation