BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ashna
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello all,

I'm using "format=nlmny15.2;" to write the currency in french in Proc report. It works perfectly but in excel it shows as below

Fench currency.png

When we need to copy the value from the cell $ symbol is written instead of only value. 

I want similar to how it appears when we use dollar10.2 

Dollar currency.png

Any help is appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ksharp
Super User

use style TAGATTR='format:xxxxx ' . @Cynthia_sas  might give you a whole example.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Perhaps DOLLARXw.d is what you want to use.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: I agree with @tomrvincent -- if you want something similar to the DOLLAR format, then either use the DOLLAR or DOLLARX format for your cell instead of format=nlmny15.2.

You can find examples of using TAGATTR in this paper https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/266-2011.pdf . ODS EXCEL works the same way that the paper shows for ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP.

Cynthia
Ksharp
Super User

use style TAGATTR='format:xxxxx ' . @Cynthia_sas  might give you a whole example.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation