BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone,

I am facing a strange issue since 2 days ago.

When i want to schedule a flow in Management Console, I receive the message that the flow is scheduled.

In flow manager I can see it, but it is in Waiting mode, and after 1 few seconds he is exiting with Code 1.

The PM is running with no errors, but I found in PM log the following error:

2020 Jan 26 12:32:56 6236 6504 3 JFJobExecutionAgent::_executeCommand: Line: 1676, CreateProcess() failed: error 5: Access is denied.
2020 Jan 26 12:32:56 6236 6504 3 JFLSFExecutionAgent::_submitToLSF: Line: 759, _executeCommand() failed: 101.

Can someone tel me where the Access is denied and for what?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

It could be a virus scanner. Have there been some changes like turning on a rule blocking all double extension files. 

danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,

I need to check. Can you tell me in what location the process is created ?

Thanks
danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7

If I opened CMD with the user that runs the jobs and I run manually the job command, it works. Do you know how to fix the issue ? Or where to look ?

ing_a_kok
Calcite | Level 5

Is there a solution for this problem? I'm facing the same or a very similar problem.

Not solved yet but mcafee virusscanner is the problem:

someadmin ran D:\Apps\Platform Process Manager\8.2\etc\jfd.exe, which tried to access the file C:\Users\someadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\JS_96B9.tmp.bat, violating the rule "Suspicious Double File Extension Execution", and was blocked. For information about how to respond to this event, see KB85494.

Kind regards

Arnold

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation