BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
spatiphyllum
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I just went to install SAS and the prompt at localhost says that my installation is the latest. But I get the error message 503: The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Sometimes this means there is an error at the user's end, though, so I'm not sure. Is SAS down or is it me? Could someon check if they can get their university edition running? Thanks a lot! 

3 REPLIES 3
AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @spatiphyllum 

Can you check this link? It has some updates on similar error message.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Analytics-U/Service-Temporarily-Unavailable-Error-503-an-update-f...

Thanks!

shoin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I get the following when accessing the link ...

shoin_0-1655222188891.png

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@shoin - the SAS University Edition is now discontinued and is replaced by SAS On Demand for Academics. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation