BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wzy1993
Calcite | Level 5

I downloaded SAS before, but somehow I haven't used it for a long time. Recently, I just downloaded SAS again but the system won't allow me to download all the SAS products. The new version of SAS from my school website even cannot be set up, and the one that allows me to install SAS products is the old version of SAS from last year. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @wzy1993 ,

Question isn't clear on what SAS Products you are trying to download and install. What issues/errors you are facing while trying to setup SAS. It would be better and easier to help, if you list down things like What SAS products, OS, Error's faced etc.

Thanks!

wzy1993
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Anand_V
Thanks for replying. Here is the screenshot of the SAS I installed (the
fifth times I tried to install it), and it won't allow me to install it
since the color of "setup.exe" is not clickable and the color of it is not
green. I am using win10 system and SAS used to work fine on my laptop.
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Don't see any screenshot..
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

@wzy1993 wrote:

I downloaded SAS before, but somehow I haven't used it for a long time. Recently, I just downloaded SAS again but the system won't allow me to download all the SAS products. The new version of SAS from my school website even cannot be set up, and the one that allows me to install SAS products is the old version of SAS from last year. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.

Downloaded from which site? If from sas.com, talk to the person maintaining the site.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation