BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DrZenith
Calcite | Level 5

Hey guys....

I have SAS EG 4.1 with the following licenses, though I don't have access to BASE SAS

---Base Product                                                            30JUL2012 

---SAS/STAT                                                                30JUL2012 

---SAS/GRAPH                                                               30JUL2012 

---SAS/ETS                                                                 30JUL2012 

---SAS/CONNECT                                                             30JUL2012 

---SAS Enterprise Miner                                                    30JUL2012 

---SAS Integration Technologies                                            30JUL2012 

---Enterprise Miner Server                                                 30JUL2012 

---Enterprise Miner Thin Client                                            30JUL2012 

---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata                                        30JUL2012 

---PRODNUM248                                                              30JUL2012

I have some PROC SQL statements in a SAS file...I want the results to exported to Excel(2003 version would also do). I tried Googling, but couldnt relate to what I was trying to do in EG.

Hoping for some positive response!!

4 REPLIES 4
art297
Opal | Level 21

I don't know what prodnum248 is, but the critical one that you need (I think) that isn't there is SAS/Access to PC File Formats.

You could always just export a csv file and import that into Excel.

DrZenith
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks art for the reply!!

Exportinto CSv and then into excel is also fine with me...any help on exporting into csv?

DrZenith
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry for double posting, but I got my question resolved here, http://communities.sas.com/message/110922

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation