BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smxtal
SAS Employee
I am working in a project for the traffic in Mexico City and I would like to know if somebody has experience with traffic vehicles optimization with SAS? If somebody know about some sucess case? Thanks a lot
2 REPLIES 2
deleted_user
Not applicable
great application for operations research!
i recall my graduate studies project - when i stood on the corner of a busy interection counting cars with my stopwatch - collecting data . do you have some video cameras or data available to analyze? you can do a simulation to help with the timing of a traffic light - or perhaps point out where limited $$ can be best spent to improve traffic flow. the paper from the recent sas users group is similiar to your request because it talks about where to locate emergency vehicles so they can navigate through traffice quickly and get to where they need to be fast. does this help?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation