BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Is anybody knows how to open excel sheet from EGuide?
I have a code that finally tabulate all results and export it into excel sheet.
But I want more. As a result of running this SAS code, Excel sheet should automatically open with results. One option, maybe, use SAS-in from Excel, run a code and download back to Excel? Any other options?
Thanks, Maury
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
I think this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the Enterprise Guide forum.

Enterprise Guide permits you to include Excel objects in projects, although there are limitations imposed by whether the project is run locally, or on a workspace server. And obviously whether Excel is installed as an application on that machine.

The architecture you are using is highly significant, the export method used is also very important and I suggest the whole process should be examined by Tech Support to make more complete recommendations for your desired solution.

Kind regards

David

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation