BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mic35
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,
I am looking to graph a Polar plot for Δ between 2/3 methods. I read a lot of things but I am not sure of the great method to use and fear to do mistakes.

My aim is to represent the same polar plot that the pict.

I need to :
- plot points (mean of Δ for each individue);
- plot one line to represents the bias;
- other to ±30° lines;
- get the angular bias

BestCapture d’écran 2020-05-19 à 15.07.56.png

5 REPLIES 5
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A discussion of polar plots is available at this blog post from 2012. It uses the Graph Template Language (GTL). Since then, a lot of additions have been made to PROC SGPLOT, so you can read a newer article about how to create similar polar plots with PROC SGPLOT. 

Mic35
Obsidian | Level 7
@Rick I read them but i don't undernstand how can i use them to plot my situation... (already tested)
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In general, the more information you provide, the more the community can help. Post your data and what you have attempted so far.

ballardw
Super User

@Mic35 wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to graph a Polar plot for Δ between 2/3 methods. I read a lot of things but I am not sure of the great method to use and fear to do mistakes.

My aim is to represent the same polar plot that the pict.

I need to :
- plot points (mean of Δ for each individue);
- plot one line to represents the bias;
- other to ±30° lines;
- get the angular bias

BestCapture d’écran 2020-05-19 à 15.07.56.png

Do you already know the value of the line you need or are you expecting the plot procedure to estimate the bias? I doubt that a general plotting procedure will do that sort of fitting but may be wrong. Otherwise you may need to provide example data and the process for estimating the bias line.

I will admit that I am not familiar with this concept at all. But I really doubt that any plotting procedure can "get the angular bias". Likely that will have to be done separately.

Mic35
Obsidian | Level 7
I think i didn't give all informations.
The polar plot arrive after Bland-Altman step and four-quadrant
Process sometimes use in anesthesia - cardiology studies

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation