BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Graphics Programming Community,

SAS constantly strives to deliver an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for our products.  We're currently in the process of enhancing the labels used in SAS graphs and were wondering if you might provide some feedback on the design.

In this 5-minute survey, you'll be asked to adjust the width and transparency of the outline that appears around the data label text to the point where you feel the label is most legible.  We will use information from this survey to improve the data label algorithm.

Please let us know if have any issues opening the survey or any other comments and/or suggestions.  The survey can be accessed at the link below.

https://data-label-contrast-sliders.webflow.io/

Best,

Anna

8 REPLIES 8
JeffMeyers
Barite | Level 11

Just wanted to let you know that the link pops up as a security risk website in Firefox.

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Thanks @JeffMeyers! I'll pass along that feedback to the survey team.

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @JeffMeyers,

The team that created the survey said they couldn't find any info on security issues with the product that hosts the survey. The site should load as an "https," so it's using a secure environment.  Maybe you could try it on a different browser or running it in private/incognito mode? 

Anna

JeffMeyers
Barite | Level 11

This is what I get in Firefox.  Doesn't show up in IE.  I'll try to do the survey in IE.

Update: I tried in IE but the sliders didn't work (didn't change the fonts).  Worked in Chrome so I went with that.

Capture.JPG

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Thanks for updating the thread with what worked, @JeffMeyers! I'll pass along your experience to the team for sure. Thanks for keeping at it. 🙂 

djrisks
Barite | Level 11
@AnnaBrown, I'm also unable to access the link from my work computer.
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @djrisks , Hmmm, perhaps it's a firewall issue from your organization? Did you try it in Chrome?

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

I'm using Chrome now. I will try it on another laptop though, to see if that works.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation