BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
samer_badri75
Quartz | Level 8

I have this SAS program and I get two significant result . The first one for linear equation and the second one was for quadratic. I need hand to plot 3D surface with color for each equation.

This is the linear equation (Day)=(0.5135*Temp)+(0.04432*RH)+14.295, and I am not sure for the form of quadratic.

Thanks in advance 

Best Regards

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
If you received a notification of these posts, you'll receive something similar if someone responds, whether its an answer or not. I would suggest adding your SAS version though, since the graphic options have changed a lot in the last few years.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
samer_badri75
Quartz | Level 8

I have this SAS program and I get two significant result . The first one for linear equation and the second one was for quadratic. I need hand to plot 3D surface with color for each equation.

This is the linear equation (Day)=(0.5135*Temp)+(0.04432*RH)+14.295, and I am not sure for the form of quadratic.

Thanks in advance 

Best Regards

Sam

Ksharp
Super User

You should post it at ODS Graphic forum, @Rick_SAS or Sanj could give you a hand .

Also check PROC KDE , PROC G3D 

samer_badri75
Quartz | Level 8

Many thanks

FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hi @samer_badri75,

I think what Ksharp meant in his reply to your identical question in the other thread was: Post this question in the subforum "Graphics Programming". Maybe one of the Super Users or moderators can move it there.

Reeza
Super User

@FreelanceReinh Done 🙂

I've moved this to the graphics forum, merged the two posts, and added a descriptive title.

samer_badri75
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks

So, I will get notifications if some one answer the Q?

Reeza
Super User
If you received a notification of these posts, you'll receive something similar if someone responds, whether its an answer or not. I would suggest adding your SAS version though, since the graphic options have changed a lot in the last few years.
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Thanks @Reeza! Fast and reliable, as always. 🙂

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation