BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wsdabreu
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add a new data to create a dynamic list in stored process, but when I click in Browse button, SAS don't show me the libraries, only a default SAS Folder. Is this normal? I even can't access the sas.help library...

Capturar1.PNGCapturar2.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

I believe data driven prompts have to have the tables registered in the metadata server, so you can't use any table in the prompt types. 

@wsdabreu wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add a new data to create a dynamic list in stored process, but when I click in Browse button, SAS don't show me the libraries, only a default SAS Folder. Is this normal? I even can't access the sas.help library...

Capturar1.PNGCapturar2.PNG

SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

For dynamic lists the data has to be registered to metadata. Why not static list, if that works for you?

User selects values from a static list>get values> Browse>servers>your server>Library>dataset

Thanks,
Suryakiran
wsdabreu
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your support, Unfortunatelly I need the dynamic tables. You have some article explaining how can I put the datatset in metadata server?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation