BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
imdickson
Quartz | Level 8

Hi there,

When I trigger stored process from SAS Enterprise Case Management, I am getting this error intermittently :

STP: The Request Init Stored Process failed.

I did contact SAS Technical Support about this and I did configuration based on the following URL:

http://support.sas.com/kb/61/325.html

What I did is to put in fully qualified domain into the mentioned config file. Then, restarted full SAS services.

However, this turns out doesn't work and I am still getting this error intermittently, as this error comes and goes anytime. I did inform SAS TS about this but it is weekend now.....

Is there anyone that can further advise on this? This is taking too long time as I will need to present to my client with this system in 2 more days.

Hopefully you can advise me on this.

Appreciate that. 

1 REPLY 1
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like your STP server is set to run a program at start up i.e, before running any stored process.
It is possible that that there is an issue with this initialization program.
Please have a look at this program. Your SAS Admin should be able to help you out.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation